I hate nothing more than the end of fashion week (okay, maybe more like month), life just seems so uneventful without having new shows to obsess over every day of my life. But I guess it had to end, after all, now all the Annas of the world have sort through the millions of photos and put together stories to fill the pages of magazines until next season!
One more time, here are some of my favorite trends spotted on the infamous catwalks of Paris.
1. Always chic and ladylike, Paris had some lovely and demure moments.
2. There was also plenty of attention-grabbing shine.
3. From sparkles to suits, the menswear-inspired look was also very strong.
4. No white after Labor Day, huh?
5. Prepare yourselves, the ugly sweater of the 80s is back, both uglier and chicer than ever. Oh Givenchy, what have you done?
So long, fashion week, it’s been fun. Thanks for the material, I’m sure the gorilla arms and ugly Christmas sweaters will keep me occupied until September.