So sorry for the delay in posting, it’s spring break for me (which actually translates to nothing very exciting, just a lot of sleeping). ANYWAY, Milan and Paris are my favorite fashion weeks, I think mostly because there’s just a different feel to the collections than New York and London. Who knows, but here are my top 5 favorite moments!
1. The bright and bold continued to be the unexpected colors of fall, this time appearing as pops of color in otherwise more typical fall ensembles.
2. I’ve always been a cool kid (kidding, clearly), so I was very excited to see that Milan was supporting the lady bow tie trend this season!
3. Bold patterns were everywhere. Many were 60s inspired, most were very bright, and D&G took patterns to a whole new level.
4. The shoes. The bright trend continued and made for some great standout shoes (…which may make them a very intelligent investment, right?).
5. Finally, the gowns were incredible as always. Milan and Paris are where the big names flex their muscles and create some seriously jaw-dropping gowns that make me wish I had a cool enough life to be able to actually wear them.
Gucci, I love you. Which designs do you think we’ll be seeing on the red carpet?